Erasmus+ Student Mobility (PCA)
This mobility allows students to study at a partner higher education institution in non-European Countries within the scope of Erasmus+ Student Mobility.
What are the application requirements for Erasmus+ student mobility (PCA)?
• To be enrolled at one of the full-time programs (including evening education programs) at Anadolu University and not to be in the position of graduation.
• To be completed the first semester excluding prep school at Anadolu University.
• If benefited from any Erasmus+ programs in the current cycle (BA, MA, Ph.D.), the total duration of mobilities cannot exceed 12 months, including the intended activity.
• To have at least 55 points from “Anadolu University Foreign Language Exam for Exchange Students” or ‘School of Foreign Languages Preliminary Exam” or to have a score equal to 55 among the exams considered as equivalent.
• Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and undergraduate students must be at least 2.20 on a four-point scale.
Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, Ph.D.) must be at least 2.50 on a four-point scale.
• The Erasmus+ Ranking Score is calculated as follows: % 50 of GPA + % 50 of foreign language score. The Erasmus+ Ranking Score must be at least 55.
How long is the period of student mobility?
The mobility has to be minimum of 3 months, maximum of 12 months.
Which partner higher education institutions are available?
Please click here to see all agreements according to your department.
Please visit our website for more details about Erasmus+ student mobility (PCA).